As a 2D leveling system, the GS-506 offers precise and reliable height and slope control, as well as a high level of flexibility in terms of the choice of sensor and fields of application. This system saves time and money, causing the machine to operate more efficiently.
- Leveling with references
- Wide variety of sensors
- Free mobility in difficult terrain
- Flexible fields of application
- Increases efficiency and work speed
- Higher work quality for earthworks
- Easily upgraded to 3D
With the MOBA 3D-matic 3D leveling system, machines achieve highly precise results. The work process is accelerated, making surveying work and manual control measurements no longer necessary. Data can be sent directly from the office to the system, then implemented.
- Eliminates the need to mark with string or stakes
- Works with both total station and with GNSS
- Directly implements 3D planning data
- Records all data for documentation
- Well-organized control panel
- Works with all common file formats
- Add-on system that can also be retrofitted